My Acrylic Paintings

Over the past couple of months I started thinking and thinking some more... I decided to dig back into my creativity box from my adolescent years and start painting. I made this decision based on the fact that I couldn't find the right art work for our (me and my husband) house. Nothing seemed to work so I thought, shoot... I'll paint my own stuff. So, I bought some canvas, acrylic paints and some brushes and got started. My very first one I did for was for our bonus room where we lounge and watch tv. It currently sits above the tv. It's 10"x48". I love this size because it's odd and you can't find it most places. I like the earthy feel of it. It's an abstract piece. I wanted to give a feel of a water fall. Check it out...

The next painting I did was for our half bath. It's an emulation of water bubbles rising. I like it, what do you think? :)
Painting number 3... I like to call it, Blades of Grass. It's hanging in our guest bathroom. I bet you can guess the colors I'm using for the bath. That's right! Green!
I'm currently working on a 36"x48" painting... my largest. I'll give you sneak peak of it... I'm not done yet.
I'll be sure to post a pic of it when I've finished. It's working so well right now. ;)

Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.