Edit Your Photos with Instagram!

Okay, I'm not much of a photo editor but I found an app on my iPhone that does the trick... Instagram. This app is FREE! I couldn't believe it. I absolutely love it because there are about 11 different filters you can use on your photos.

I just wanted to share this little bit of info for those that have iPhones. You HAVE to get this app. Oh and the Super Retro iPhone App is in the making and I'll be one of the first to get it! You can too here...  http://superret.ro/i/faba . It's only going to be free for a limited time upon its launch so you'll need to sign up with your email address so you can be the first to know when it becomes available.


Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.