Images that Inspire Me

Every now and then I come across an image that inspires me to create and be creative. As I see them out on the net I collect them by saving them into a folder I have titled "Inspiration" ... check out some photos that inspire me:





I just love the chalk board wall and horizontal stripes . . .







I absolutely love the french provincial style furniture. I love this  . . .



Love this laundry room done by Sarah Richardson . . .



Will you just look at that chaise! . . . I love it! ! !

Gorgeous chandelier !


Here's something that's in my plans to recreate someday . . .  a beautiful cork display . . . . . . .
The one above appears in a window at Anthropologie. Mine take on this won't be as grand but will be the same concept. I'm currently in the brainstorming stage. Stay tuned.

Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.