GONE - FREE Button Tufted, Upholstered, Full Size Headboard (Local Nashville area pickup)

This item is now gone!!!



Okay all, remember the headboard I previously made? Well, I'm giving it away for free. I'm also including full size bed rails. The back is unfinished but a very doable project for any DIYer. Unfortunately, there is no delivery and it is only available for pickup from the (north of) Nashville, TN area. It measures 56" wide x 75.5" tall x 4" thick. Fabric used: burlap. Please send me a message or reply to this posting if you are interested.

Also, please follow my blog!

This item is now gone!!!

Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.