Party Favor Bags with Toppers

In my previous post I discussed possibly doing these favor bags as a diy project...

Well, the decision was made and I bought some sheets of pale pink textured card stock paper. I created a design for my toppers which will fold in half over the top of a zip lock bag.
I also plan to (using one of my punches) add either a flower or butterfly to the right of the word "Treats" to add some 3-dimensional flare. I bought some stickers as well from Hobby Lobby (on sale of course) that I will put on the zip lock bags to make them even cuter. Just FYI, I made my toppers to be 5"x6.5" (5"x3.25" when folded)... this fits the average sandwich zip lock bag.

I'll be sure to post photos of the finished product. :)

Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.