Ruffle Duvet... Update



Okay, remember I said I planned to make a ruffled duvet? Well I've started and I'm loving the way it looks! But let me tell you... I've used up 5 spools of thread and I'm not even done yet!!! I'm taking my time with it because I want the outcome to be a fabulous. Having a baby and a toddler AND a full time job slows me down as well. I can't wait to finish and put it on my daughter's daybed! :) I'm hoping to be done within the next couple of weekends. If I can get a good solid hour to work I can actually finish it up. Until my next post...

Nina

Nashville area singer, actress, model and DIYer. I have a love for music and the arts. I'm also a bit of a math/computer geek. I've always thought of myself as being artistic and have grown to love interior decorating. ... I like to draw, paint, create unique things, give life to old things and learn more in the world of design. I also enjoy spending time with my family, playing sports, hanging out with friends, and working on my health and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!... and please be nice. ;) Unfortunately, my comments are moderated due to spammers and those who like to post horrible things.